These might look silly, but they are my favorite! So delicious and easy to make. I couldn’t find mini M&Ms, so I used normal M&Ms and pulsed them in a food processor to make them smaller – still tasted delicious! I was surprised at how filling these are, too.
- 2 ½ cups oats
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 cup nut butter (peanut, almond, etc.)
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini M&Ms
- Blend 1 cup of the oats in a blender or food processor to make a smooth oat flour.
- Combine with the rest of the oats, protein powder, nut butter, honey, and vanilla using a stand mixer or by hand.
- Fold in the mini M&Ms. If the dough is too sticky, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Roll into balls and enjoy.