Egg White Oatmeal
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond milk
- 6 large strawberries, chopped
- 2 tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 3 large egg white (1/3 cup liquid egg whites)
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- Heat oats, almond milk, 1/3 cup water, honey, strawberries vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to simmer for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk egg whites until slightly bubbly in a separate bowl. Add the heated oatmeal to the egg whites a little at a time, whisking together. This helps prevent the eggs from scrambling.
- Pour back into the pot and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Keep it on low to help prevent scrambling the eggs.
- Top with peanut butter and extra berries.