Vanilla Protein Bars
- 1 scoop vanilla GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY Protein powder
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 6 Medjool dates
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3-4 tbsp water
Combine oats, protein power, dates, and peanut butter in a food processor. Next, add water a tablespoon at a time until the mix comes together. Press the mixture in an even layer into a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 15 minutes before cutting into bars!
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN OATMEAL
32g Protein, 62g Carbs, 500 Calories, 14g Fat
- ¾ cup Oats
- 2 cups milk (or nondairy milk)
- ½ sliced banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ – 1 scoop of Double Rich Chocolate Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder
In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Stir well to combine. Bring mixture to a low boil, then cook for 3-4 minutes until desired consistency. Add 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup for extra sweetness if desired. Serve with a sliced banana and peanut butter!
High Protein Overnight Oats
25.5g Protein, 40.5g Carbs, 309 Calories, 6g Fat
- ½ cup (40g) old fashioned oats
- ½ scoop (16g) Gold Standard 100% Whey – Vanilla
- ⅓ cup (82g) nonfat milk
- ¼ cup (57g) nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons (8g) chia seeds
- Sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
Step 1: Mix all ingredients together in a jar or air-tight container. Place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
Step 2: Enjoy cold with the toppings of your choice! Fruits, peanut butter, and drizzles make great additions. Loosen with an extra splash of milk if it’s too thick. Note that macros for additional toppings are not included.