This quick, 20-minute recipe makes three oatmeal pies that are delicious and keep you full. It has a full 22g of protein and only 293 calories. So, if you’re looking for a sweet snack to satisfy those sweet treat cravings, this recipe is tasty and fulfilling!
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup whole-wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- ⅔ scoop Vanilla Protein Isolate Powder
- 3 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the oats, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Fold in the Greek yogurt and peanut butter.
- Add the oat mixture to the egg mixture and combine.
- Roll into six balls and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Mix together the filling ingredients and allow to thicken in the fridge.
- Cool thoroughly and spread the filling on one cookie before topping with the other cookie.