- 3 Low Carb or High Protein Tortillas
- 4oz Lean Ground Beef
- ¼ cup Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup red or green enchilada sauce
- 2 tbsp diced green chiles
- ¼ cup low fat Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet on medium.
- Add in green chiles and season.
- Mix in black beans.
- Spread half the enchilada sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Divide the meat and bean mixture between the three tortillas. Top with half the cheese.
- Roll and place seam side down into the dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Top with green onions, avocado, or Greek yogurt. Add spices and hot sauce to spice it up.