Christmas is just around the corner and just like every year you are wondering what to surprise your partner, spouse, siblings, parents, friends and other loved ones with? If they’re fitness or healthy lifestyle enthusiasts, we’ve got plenty of tips that will definitely make them happy. However, others will also find inspiration for gifts for men and women. For example, comfortable sportswear is also great for walking or shopping. And fitness watches? These can tell you how active you are and whether you are sleeping well, in addition to the exact time. But of course, you’ll also find tips for finer Christmas gifts that can please just about anyone. So let’s get to it!
Christmas gift tips for both men and women of all ages
1. Fitness accessories
When someone tells you that they exercise, you probably immediately think of a person with dumbbells in their hands. But that image is pretty stereotypical. An active person usually uses a much wider range of fitness equipment. And if they have taken up home workouts, you have many options to make them happy. You can even help them create their own home gym.
Accessories for home workouts and regeneration support
- A jump rope is a great helper for cardio or HIIT. It will help improve your fitness and also burn a lot of calories. It is no wonder that boxers and crossfitters use it in their training. If you’re tired of counting skips or keeping track of your workout time, it’s ideal to get a SMART jump rope that will do the job for you.
- Resistance Bands and Expanders – every workout can be made more challenging, and resistance bands can help you with that. If this is the case, we recommend buying a set of resistance bands, so one can determine the necessary resistance level for various exercises, and make their workout a challenge every time.
- Fitballs and Balance Pads – this category will please not only fitness professionals, but also people who sit at work or home office all day. Fit ball is a great tool for rehabilitation exercises. If your back hurts, you can try to sit on the fit ball for at least a part of the day. The back muscles will have to work harder, and this will gradually add strength to the muscles, which will also reduce pain.
- Exercise Mat – almost no home workout is possible without an exercise mat. It is also ideal for home cardio, as this workout incorporates a lot of jumping. The exercise mat reduces impact on your joints and provides safe landing, thus protecting your joints and neighbours from the noise. You can also use it for yoga or stretching.
- Weights add a whole new dimension to every workout. For example, running with a weighted vest or ankle weights presents a new challenge for athletes.
- Adjustable kettlebell will be loved by crossfitters and all fans of dynamic training.
- Suspension trainers are ideal for exercising in the gym, at home or outdoors. This fitness system can be attached just about anywhere. Maybe that’s why it’s so popular with the marines.
- Workout bars allow you to exercise at home as well as at a workout park. They can be hung in the door frame where they won’t get in the way. In some cases, there is even no need to drill. Whenever you move around your apartment, you can do a few push-ups. To spice up your push-ups, gymnastic elements and workout exercises, you can use push-up adapters.
- Ab wheel – a must-have for every fitness enthusiast who truly wants a six-pack. In turn, core sliders will also help strengthen the core of the body.
- Massage rollers will help improve mobility, muscle range and relax stiff muscles. In addition, these aids can speed up recovery.
- A massage gun ensures a good dose of rest and targeted regeneration. Massage guns with an adjustable head and massage intensity will help relax and massage your muscles. This gift will also please non-athletes who need to relax their stiff back or just want to enjoy a pleasant massage.
Accessories for gym workouts
- Belts are an essential part of many gym-goers’ equipment. They strengthen the core of the body, stabilise it when lifting heavy weights, and thus reduce the risk of injury.
- Gloves are a must-have for any athlete who wants to prevent calluses from dumbbells.
- Lifting straps and grips are fitness accessories that make lifting heavy weights easier. They are ideal, for example, for deadlifts.
- Knee, ankle, elbow & wrist wraps are a great aid which help to stabilise ankles, knees, elbows, or wrists not only during sport. If a person is prone to injuries, wraps are the perfect gift.
- Towels are perhaps one of the workout essentials in a gym. No one wants to lie down or sit on a machine that someone else has previously covered in sweat.
- Other accessories include liquid magnesium or classic chalk, which prevents slippage and improves grip. Strength athletes will also be happy to get a hand grip trainer or bicep isolator. Runners will appreciate an arm phone holder to store keys or other small items besides the phone.
Equipment for creating a home gym
- Power racks and stands belong among the basic equipment of every gym, which allows you to incorporate dozens of new exercises into your workout. You can put a barbell on them, for example, during squats or bench press.
- The adjustable bench can be reclined up to 8 positions. Perfect for bench press, dumbbell exercises or ab workouts.
- The Olympic bar can hold up to 900 kg, so even experienced strength athletes can train clean and jerks, squats or deadlifts with it.
- The EZ bar is shaped in such a way that it can be used for various exercises, especially for the upper part of the body. With it, you can do bicep lifts and various exercises for the shoulders, forearms and other muscle groups.
- Iron and rubber weight plates are an inherent part of the Olympic and EZ bars. Only with these will your training have the right momentum.
- Hexagonal dumbbells are the ideal training aid for your home gym. They will help to exercise not only your arms, but also your whole body.
- This set of dumbbells contains two dumbbells that can be connected. This creates a longer weight bar. There are also 16 different plates in the set to create the optimum load. If you are looking for an essential tool for your home gym, here it is.
Want more tips on home fitness equipment? Then you shouldn’t miss our article Must-Have Accessories for Your Home Gym.
2. Water bottle or a shaker
Drinking is essential, and not only during sport. You won’t see a person in the gym who doesn’t replenish their fluids while exercising. The same goes for outdoor training or a full day’s work. The majority of your drinking regimen should consist of water, but having a glass in front of you at all times is a bit boring sometimes, isn’t it? Then there’s only one thing to do, give our stylish drinking bottles a chance.
Water bottles for a daily water intake
The larger bottle are ideal for anyone who doesn’t have the space to indulge in drinks during the day or wants to keep track of how much fluid they’ve consumed. Different volumes are available. The biggest drinkers will be delighted with a bottle that can hold up to 2.5 litres. A great choice is the Nomad bottle made of high-quality stainless steel, which can even be carried over your shoulder thanks to the strap. The girls will then be pleased with a large drink container in pink with the BeastPink logo. Girls will love the large drinking bottle in pink with the BeastpPink logo.
Practical bottles for your backpack and handbag
For work, studies or training, you may be able to get by with a smaller volume. Try the handy Hydra Soft Flask, which can be compressed after drinking and thus takes up almost no space in your handbag. Another great choice is a durable screw-lid bottle that can hold up to a litre of liquid. For those who like designer items, we have a colourful screw-lid bottle for 500ml of fluids.
Bottles for hot and cold beverages
In both winter and summer, it’s handy to have a bottle that maintains the temperature of your drink. For example, it could be a hot coffee or tea for cold weather, and a refreshing icy drink on hot days. The Bamboo Infuse bottle meets these criteria exactly. In addition, it is equipped with a practical strainer so that you can prepare loose tea. The Bamboo Eco bottle with 500ml capacity and screw-lid is a hit, and it also reliably maintains the temperature of your drink.
Stylish shakers for water and supplements
And of course, we must not forget about our wide range of shakers in different colour options and designs. These will especially please fitness enthusiasts who can mix their supplements in them. An ordinary shaker can make a delicious creamy shake out of water and a powder. However, it can also be used at any time of the day to replenish fluids as part of a daily water intake.
3. Nutritional supplements
The time when supplements through the generations were considered steroids is long gone. For example, it’s not just strength athletes who want to put on muscle who benefit from protein powder. It’s also great for grandparents who want firm, strong and healthy bones. So let’s take a look at the most popular supplements that are sure to please your loved ones.
Supplements for performance support
- Protein powder is a classic among the supplements. It helps to replenish the protein needed to grow and maintain muscle mass and keep bones healthy. It is not only suitable for athletes, but seniors, for example, will also benefit, as it can slow down the process of muscle loss. Furthermore, it can be drunk as a delicious creamy shake or added to your favourite dishes to enrich them with the necessary proteins.
- Energy gels are ideal for endurance athletes who need energy before, during or after exercise.
- Electrolyte tablets will help replenish important substances that are lost through sweat.
- Pre-workout supplements can be either with or without stimulants. They energise for performance and help athletes get the most out of themselves during sport.
- Creatine belongs amongst the essential equipment of all strength athletes and fans of dynamic activities. It helps to improve sporting performance that requires maximum strength or speed.
- Amino acids are important for promoting regeneration, and specifically for repairing damaged muscle microtrauma from training.
Supplements for calming and a better night’s sleep
If you have someone in your inner circle who counts sheep well into the night instead of having a restful sleep, calming supplements may be just what they need.
- Magnesium can improve sleep quality, especially in people who are deficient in this mineral. A typical example is athletes who often lose it through sweat. However, research results generally show that magnesium deficiency can affect up to a third of the population.
- Melatonin is a sleep hormone that is connected to our circadian rhythm. Supplementing it can reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, thereby improving the quality of sleep.
- Valerian is a herb with calming effects that can also help reduce the time it takes to fall asleep and improve the quality of sleep.
- Glycine is an amino acid that can also have an effect on sleep. Research results show that people who supplemented with glycine woke up more refreshed in the morning.
- Pink Calm is an effective blend of substances to support the nervous system and psyche by helping to calm the mind, regenerate the body and nurture the quality of sleep.
- Multivitamin supplements usually contain large amounts of vitamins and minerals to help meet their recommended daily intake. Single-ingredient vitamins are also popular. Examples include vitamin C, D, B6, B12 and supplements containing selenium, iron or zinc, which contribute to proper immune function.
- Probiotic supplements will help with proper digestion, but also support your immunity. It is often said that the gut is your second brain. That’s why you need to ensure they are optimally populated with beneficial living microorganisms that will help take care of your health.
- Joint and musculoskeletal support supplements are ideal for older people and all physically active individuals. Complex joint nutrition with several active ingredients, shark cartilage or collagen supplements are a great gift idea for them.
Supplements for gamers and e-sports players
For this specific group of people we have our own brand XBEAM, which offers everything they need. That is to maintain maximum focus, game performance and zeal.
- XBEAM Energy Powder contains 21 carefully selected substances, including stimulants, to maximise each player’s abilities, maximise their success and conquer virtual sports arena.
- XBEAM Energy Caps with 13 active ingredients including caffeine will help to increase performance, concentration, speed up reaction responses and better manage stressful situations during the game.
Supplements for a more productive brain
Supplements from this category are ideal for all people whose daily functioning requires a certain amount of concentration. You will find nootropics and other ingredients that are able to improve brain function, mood, concentration and also increase alertness. In addition, they can help increase energy levels or reduce fatigue. Thus, it will please, for example, students, the creative, managers and other people who want to support brain activity. For example, caffeine, GABA, Rhodiola rosea, DMAE and ginseng are great choices.
Supplements for losing weight
With the end of the year and the beginning of a new one, people tend to make many resolutions. You may have someone in your life who will be trying to shed excess fat, therefore a weight loss supplement can be a great way to show your support.
- Yum Yum Whey Protein contains protein to help satiate, which is crucial for weight loss. Plus, it’s enriched with fat burners.
- Fat burners will help kick-start your metabolism and increase energy expenditure, even at rest. However, they work best together when combined with physical activity.
- Appetite Control can help control cravings for sweet and savoury foods and keep them at bay.
- Glucomannan is a soluble form of fibre that helps induce satiety and can reduce fat absorption.
Supplements to promote beauty
- Premium marine collagen should be a staple in every woman’s beauty kit as it helps maintain healthy skin and hair.
- Zinc and selenium are minerals that have an effect on hair and nail health. In addition, zinc also contributes to healthy skin.
- Pink Beauty is a unique complex tailor-made for women to maintain beauty. It contains active ingredients that can help improve the quality of hair, nails and skin.
- Glowy Hair is the ideal gift for women who want to have strong and shiny hair without a tendency to fall out.
- Glowy Skin will delight every woman who would like to have a refined and healthy-looking skin that looks fresh and youthful.
A gift pack full of dietary supplements can be tailor-made for anyone you wish.
- In the list of Christmas gifts for men whose heart beats for fitness, protein, creatine, multivitamins and magnesium definitely dominate.
- Christmas gifts for women can help to supplement lacking vitamins and minerals, and also promote the health and beauty of skin, hair or nails. How about creating a package containing Yum Yum protein, Pink Beauty capsules and multivitamins with ingredients tailored to women’s needs?
4. Food and snacks
Is there a person who doesn’t like food? We believe not. You just need to think about whether the giftee is rather into sweet or savoury, or what types of food they prefer. Similarly, you need to think about different allergies or intolerances or personal preferences so that you don’t gift a vegan with dairy products, for example. Once you’ve got this sorted, you can get on with business.
- Nuts and seeds belong in the category of healthy snacks that can be enjoyed on any occasion. They taste great not only on their own, but also in dishes that elevates them to a new level. How about trying almonds, walnuts, pecans, or a mix of nuts? And you can enjoy seeds such as chia, which can be used to make delicious puddings.
- Nut butters taste great both in porridge and on their own on a spoon. Peanut, cashew or almond butter are among the most popular.
Protein for lunch and dinner
A serving of protein should not be lacking in any balanced meal, every active athlete knows that. That’s why protein-packed treats are sure to bring joy to your loved ones.
- Fish is a great source of protein, but also important omega-3 fatty acids. In addition, canned tuna or sardines can serve well as a first resort when one wants to prepare a quick and nutritious lunch.
- Plant-based meat alternatives will please all vegetarians, vegans, but also carnivores who like to try new things. Tofu, tempeh and seitan go well with vegetables and various side dishes. There are no limits to the imagination.
- Side dishes such as couscous, pasta, quinoa and rice are a common staple of a balanced diet. They will not get lost under the tree of any healthy lifestyle enthusiast.
- Protein pasta is a less traditional side dish that can replace meat in dishes thanks to its protein content. It is usually made from legumes such as lentils or peas. If you have someone in your inner circle who likes to try new things, you will definitely please them with this great choice.
- ZERO pasta are the perfect gift for anyone watching their weight or trying to lose weight. They have only 7 kcal per 100g, so they add virtually no energy to your daily diet. They are thus a great helper for maintaining a calorie deficit.
Superfoods are products that contain higher amounts of biologically active substances. These are associated with positive effects on the overall health, vitality and functioning of your body.
- A ginger shot is one of the basic necessities in winter, when everyone is sniffling and you want to maintain your fitness.
- Psyllium is an excellent source of fibre, which is important for proper bowel function.
- Matcha powder can be a wonderful colour addition to desserts or the popular latte. But you can also enjoy it as a traditional drink. It will delight you with its bioactive properties.
- Chlorella and spirulina are beneficial algae that are known to have many wholesome effects.
- BIO Greens Mix is a unique complex that combines the benefits of several species of not only green plants.
- Mushroom extracts have enormous potential for supporting your health. They are the subject of much research, but already know their benefits for the body are unquestionable.
Ready-to-use mixes for food preparation
These ready-made mixes are for anyone who likes to enjoy healthy treats but doesn’t want to spend a long time in the kitchen preparing food.
- The pancake and waffle mix is the basis for a perfect start to the day. Add Brazilian coffee to the package and you have a guaranteed recipe for a perfect morning.
- Protein pudding is the perfect snack for anyone who wants to enjoy a protein-packed treat.
- Protein Pizza will help create a quick lunch that almost everyone can enjoy. Well, admit it, who doesn’t love pizza?
- Protein Mug Cake is just the thing for those who have a sweet tooth and don’t want to wait a long time for the dessert to be ready. This mug cake is ready in two minutes.
- Protein Ice Cream is the perfect summer refreshment. It tastes great on its own, but it also goes perfectly with the previously mentioned waffles or pancakes.
- Protein Bread is ideal for anyone who wants to prepare delicious bread at home that has a crispy crust but is beautifully moist on the inside.
- Protein bars, cookies and wafers are the perfect snack for a trip or anytime during a hectic day.
- Dried meat is a great snack for anyone who prefers salty snacks. You can choose between beef or turkey.
- Protein chips are a healthier alternative to traditional chips. They are perfect during a thrilling movie or series.
- Chocolate Fitcheat is perfect with your afternoon coffee. However, it will satisfy sweet cravings at any time of the day.
Flavourings are a great idea for anyone who wants to add flavour as a healthier or lower calorie option.
- Honey adds a specific flavour to tea, desserts and sauces that no other ingredient can match. It belongs in every cook’s essential kit and will surely delight as a gift.
- ZERO syrups are proud of their low calorie value. Therefore, they are popularly used by people who are trying to lose weight.
- ZERO sauces also belong in the category of low-calorie flavourings. How about trying curry, barbecue sauce or ZERO ketchup?
- Ketchup sweetened with stevia goes perfectly with meat and vegetables. It can be used in salads, marinades or as a dip.
- Sugar substitutes such as stevia, erythritol or xylitol are completely calorie-free or contain significantly fewer calories than sugar. Again, they are therefore a great sweetener for those counting calories in their diet.
If you make your loved ones a food parcel that you think will hit the spot, you’ve won. You’ll see their eyes light up right after unwrapping. And they’re sure to think of you again when they enjoy these treats.
5. Food bag or clothes
Practical bags are a great gift that will appeal to virtually anyone. A sports bag is not only suitable for training sessions, but also for weekend or week-long stays. A backpack can then be used for trips, school and work.
And for people whose briefcase or bag is largely stuffed with food, a food bag is the perfect gift. These are usually arranged in such a way that boxes of different shapes and sizes can be stacked systematically. It comfortably fits food and drink for a full shift at work or a school day. For example, a large bag that holds six boxes and pouches to keep food hot or cold is a great choice. Thus, an all-day meal prep helper to help keep your food under control is readily available.
6. Sports clothes
What do athletic women usually have more of in their closets – prom dresses or leggings? Yes, the second option is correct. But that doesn’t mean that more can’t fit. After all, you can never have enough workout clothes. Plus, a new item in your sports wardrobe often means a new appetite and motivation to go work out.
And men are the same. They also want to look and feel good while exercising. And stylish clothes can help them do just that. Whether you choose a t-shirt, a sweatshirt or shorts, you’ll see that your giftee will be thrilled.
Our favourite pieces are from STRIX,, a brand that offers premium clothing for sports and leisure. You can delight your loved ones with comfortable tracksuits, comfortable T-shirts or sports sets that will be the envy of everyone at the gym. If you know that the person you’re choosing a gift for isn’t a fan of black clothing, they’ll love pieces in Moon Grey, Deep Teal, Mauve or Plum.
You can find clothes for both men and women in these colours, so there’s nothing stopping you and your loved one from getting matching outfits. Then, on your trips, make use of the Stormbreaker waterproof jacket, which will save you even during the heaviest of downpours.
7. Diagnostic and DNA tests
Do you have an experimenter in your family who likes to learn new information about their body? Then they will definitely enjoy the benefits of diagnostic tests, which are no longer solely the prerogative of biohackers. Thanks to these, every person will be able to learn a lot of new information about their body with a high degree of accuracy from the comfort of their own home.
- Tests targeting specific micronutrients in the body can help detect, for example, vitamin D deficiency.
- DNA Sports Performance reveals the composition of muscles and helps to find the ideal physical activity that is suitable for a particular person.
- DNA Test Metabolism and Lifestyle reveals the efficiency of your metabolism, specific intolerances or the risk of alcohol and nicotine dependence.
- DNA Test Vitamins and Minerals evaluates 12 selected groups of genes that affect nutrient metabolism. It will advise which vitamins and minerals to focus on.
- An advanced DNA test will provide more than 440 valuable data points related to a person’s health, sports activity, diet or ethnicity. In addition, it can reveal the risks of a number of health hazards.
These tests allow each person to reach their full potential and improve on new skills or achieve optimal health.
8. Fitness watch or tracker
Fitness watches and trackers are already classics that are adorning the wrists of more and more people. And no wonder, their functions make them useful in many ways. Athletes will appreciate a daily review of calories burned, the opportunity to monitor their heartbeat, plan a route or track the length of a run or bike ride. The non-sporting part of the population can then focus on the number of steps taken or monitor the quality of their sleep in addition to the time.
9. Books, Cookbooks, Diaries
If your loved ones are avid readers, a book might be a great choice. There are many genres to choose from. Athletes will enjoy books that focus on sleep, performance or nutrition. Not only women will enjoy a cookbook that will allow them to cook healthier versions of their favourite dishes or bake a fitness dessert. As an alternative to a book, they can even pay for access to an app that they can use to work out.
The ideal gift for planners is a diary for the coming year or a nice notebook in which they can write motivational quotes, plans or workouts.
Strength training, running, taking the bus, relaxing, and even cleaning is much more enjoyable when you have music or your favourite podcast to keep you company. High-quality headphones with good sound are a great gift that will again please not only fitness enthusiasts. There are many design options available – you can choose between different sizes or even connection methods. However, for athletes, we recommend choosing the wireless option above all. No one wants to have the connector ripped out while lifting their maxes and have their favourite motivational song stop playing.
11. Gift bundles
We’ve decided to make choosing the perfect products a little easier for you, and have put together a few gift packs ourselves that we think might appeal to a variety of people.
- Weightloss Pack will help anyone trying to lose weight. The package includes a jump rope, fat burners and also ingredients for preparing healthier and less calorie-dense meals.
- Hustle For That Muscle Pack is designed especially for men who want to gain muscle. It contains an all-in one FueGain blend, a shaker for its preparation, a testo booster and a complex multivitamin.
- X-mas Cooking Pack is designed for cooks who like to bake healthy treats. The package contains honey, coconut oil, liquid egg whites, almonds and peanut butter.
- Nuts & Fruits Bomb Pack is full of fruit and nuts for all lovers of healthy nibbling or garnished porridge. And, of course, the all popular peanut butter is a must.
- Guilty Pleasure Pack contains protein goodies such as biscuits, crisps, wafers, granola or the delicious MoiMüv Protein Spread. Ideal for those who love snacking.
- BeastPink Girl Pack is for all the ladies who work hard on themselves and want to boost their beauty. This package includes a delicious protein, a shaker, a protein biscuit, as well as a gentle hair brush and a hair care accessory.
- Alpha Male Pack we’ve tailored it for all men who want to stand out from the rest. Therefore, there is a testosterone booster, multivitamin, protein and Pill box, which will facilitate adherence with supplementation.
- Vegan For Life Pack will be loved by all fans of a plant-based diet. In addition to the shake and the ever-popular peanut butter, it also contains vitamin B12, protein bars and, of course, vegan protein to replenish any needed protein.
- Joints & Vitality Support Pack will help with the care of the proper function of joints and the entire musculoskeletal system. This pack contains shark cartilage, vitamins, a ginger shot and important omega 3 fatty acids. It will appeal to grandparents, but also to athletes who place more stress on their joints.
- Performance Pack is a package for performance-oriented athletes. It includes a FueRide sports drink, effervescent tablets to promote hydration, ReCharge energy gel, 2 Protein Flapjacks and a sports bottle to help with maintaining a drinking regimen even while exercising.
- Beauty Pack will please every woman who takes pride in her beauty. Accessories will help with the care of their hair, nails and skin. And there is also a hair brush for easy and gentle detangling.
- MoiMüv Snack Pack is ideal for all lovers of fine snacks. It includes a protein biscuit, Wafer, Flapjack, Milkshake and a protein-packed spread.
- Perfect Breakfast Pack will be appreciated by every lover of leisurely mornings and flavourful breakfasts. You’ll find oatmeal, freeze-dried bananas, coconut chips, peanut butter and protein. Everything you need to make the perfect porridge.
- Memory & Focus Pack will appeal to students, managers and anyone who needs to concentrate during the day. You will find FueBrain with nootropics, green tea, omega 3 and Ginkgo biloba with magnesium.
- Nut butter Pack has everything every nut butter lover needs. You will find peanut butter, cashew butter and triple nut cream. It makes it so simple to jazz up porridges and desserts.
12. Gift Voucher
Not sure which of these things your loved ones would appreciate the most? Don’t be afraid to give them a gift voucher. This way the person can choose what they want and they are not deprived of the surprise of a voucher.
If you don’t know exactly what to buy for loved ones yet, try to start sneakily asking them questions that will give you some guidance. If you want to share these super gift tips with your friends, send them our article.