Write for Us
Want to write for STSFit? Great! Here are a few submission guidelines:
We check for appropriate evidence that you are an expert in your field. Providing a business website or social media helps with this process.
Submissions are subject to approval by STSFit.
- If you have an idea for a story and want to pitch it to us in two to three paragraphs, send us an email at email@example.com. It should include a summary, your target audience, and how long you plan for the article to be.
- If you already have a story planned out, approved, or written, read on:
- Must be at least 500 words long.
- Must be relevant to STSFit: workout plans, workout tips & tricks, nutrition & dieting, and transformation posts are all acceptable.
- Are subject to editing for grammatical and contextual clarity.
- Must include a 50-100 word biography of the author.
- Must include a high quality image of the author.
Your articles should be written like you would tell them to a friend – it’s totally okay to use (appropriate) slang and abbreviations. Cite sources if you have them (and no, saying you heard this from your cousin Rick doesn’t count).
- Must be at least 3:00 minutes long.
- May be tutorials, sit-down explanations, transformations, or recipes.
- Must be submitted in MP4 format.
- Are subject to editing for clarity and relevance.
- Must include a 50-100 word biography of the creator.
- Must include a high quality image of the creator.
Once you are sure that your submission follows these guidelines, you may send your articles or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.